Friday, February 19, 2010

YAY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

St. Patrick's day is one of my FAVORITE holidays!! It's a part of my heritage, which is one excuse, but the main reason is that the color GREEN is my absolute FAVORITE! My bedroom walls are painted green,my Ipod is green, a lot of my clothes are green, I have some shoes that are green, my steering wheel cover on my car is green. I love the color. Period. I can't wait for the day that I have my own house to buy green decorations for. It'll be EPIC! :)

School is going along pretty well. It's work and it's keeping me busy, and the thought of teaching makes me very excited. Next week is Spring Break, and then only 5 more weeks of school for the semester! Yipee!!!

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

J & E Hoffmann said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you LOVE LOVE LOVE green too! Another one of those things that we just happen to have in common! I'm missing you lots and lots! I've been stuck in a cave doing homework for 3 months... so lets play soon!!!

Nathan and Shanna said...

I Love Green too! But just wait you'll marry a guy who can't stand green so you'll end up with not to much green Blue will be the new Green. JK! Glad all is well with you!