Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sigma

I am in an LDS sorority, Sigma is our name. I joined because a friend at work kept telling me how much fun it is, and how much I was missing out. She's been telling me that for the past two years, I finally listened, and boy am I glad that I did! Between school and work I rarely have any time left over, and that's usually spent napping. :) The sorority kind of forces me to socialize, because there are set activities every week, which helps becaue it's already planned I just have to show up. If I didn't have this one night a week to play, I think I would go crazy! I am loving the girls in Sigma too! They just invite you in and immediately befriend you, and I'm excited to continue to know them better! Here are some pictures from our activity last week.









1 comment:

Nathan and Shanna said...

When I was at Ricks college many moons ago. I got involved with the Tau chapter and absolutely loved it. So much so that they made me the President for the next year! LOVED IT!! Glad you do to!