Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm in!!!!

I was accepted into the teaching licensure program at the University of Utah!!! YAY!!! Two more weeks until this semester is over, and then I only have THREE more semesters until I'm completely done with school!!!!! I am VERY excited!
Today this girl in my class was ranting about how horrible the program at the U is, and told me to get out, and she really had me feeling discouraged...until I decided that I am NOT going to let her bring me down! I have to stay positive if I'm ever going to make it through! I CAN DO THIS!!!! :)

p.s. I LOVE CHRISTMASTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Teandra said...

What a great attitude! You'll do awesome. Sigma reminds me of IWA at CEU, which you never let me talk you into joining..I see a pattern here.

Amber said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Kelli, you are awesome!

Alli said...

Congrats!